padding: 10px 40px;
The Complete GOGO Band System Package consists of everything needed to help stop bedwetting for good. Here is a quick overview of what is in the package, and what each item does:
- The soft and comfortable wearable GOGO Band that tracks your child’s biometric signals and sends them for analysis through the included Tablet
- The GOGO Tablet that is connected to the GOGO Servers via your Wi-Fi. When our servers recognize a “Bladder-Full” signal sent by the wearable band, the tablet sounds an alarm that wakes up even deep-sleepers.
- Accompanying tablet stand and charging cables for the GOGO Band and the GOGO Tablet
- A pack of 28 sensor pads that gently attach to your child’s PJs or underwear
- A light-weight moisture sensor that attaches to the sensor pads
- A active subscription to our GOGO Servers that is needed for the smart software to track your child’s biometric signals and train the brain to recognize the Bladder-Full signal and send the Wake-Up signal before bedwetting occurs. The subscription is $15/mo and your credit card will be billed that amount every 30 days. You can cancel the subscription at any time, but then you will not be able to use the GOGO Band System as it relies on the smart servers to establish the connection between the Bladder-Full signal and the Wake-Up signal.
During our soft launch, early adopters get a Special Introductory Offer – Limited to the First 100 Customers. The original price of $499 is discounted to only $299. This means that if you act now, you save $200.
Includes FREE Shipping (USA-only).
Why do I need a Subscription?
Each GOGO Band System requires its own monthly subscription to support your child’s own unique biometric patterns. Your monthly subscription will provide the cloud-based computing power needed to develop personal and predictive models for your child, deliver the audible and visual alerts to your child’s bedside, and to provide you with daily and weekly status reports on your child’s progress.
We don’t believe in locking our customers into long-term service contracts. If you aren’t 100% happy you can cancel your subscription at any time.